Information on the personal data processing for customers and suppliers in accordance with art.13 of Legislative Decree n° 196/2003 and European Regulation ER n° 679/2016.
We hereby inform you that ALCEA SpA, via Piemonte 18 – 20030 SENAGO (Milano) – Italy is in possession of personal data and data related to your economic and commercial activity (i.e. orders, fiscal data, accounting data) for the establishment and execution of contractual relations in progress with you.
In compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you that our company processes the above data with electronic and paper tools.
- Purposes of processing personal data
The provision of data on your part is optional
However, in the absence of such contributions, our company will not be able to manage the contractual relationship established with you.
Your personal data will be used according to the laws, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, as well as in order to protect your privacy.
2) Recipients to whom the data will be communicated
Your data will in no way be disseminated or subjected to any fully automated decision making process, including profiling, but may be disclosed to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
- credit institutions, labour consultants, self-employees who contractually lend their work to ALCEA SpA
- ALCEA SpA employee , such as team of the administrative, commercial, software technique area
personal data will not be in any way subject to disclosure outside of the above
- Rights of the interested party
We inform you that you have the right to:
- to know, at any time, what personal data referred to you our Company is aware, their origin and how they are used
- to correct, rectify, integrate and delete your data, as well as to oppose their processing, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, withdraw consent at any time
- propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, in case of unauthorized processing / disclosure of your data, by our Company or in any case violation of the rights mentioned here
- Data retention period
Your personal data will be stored by our company for 10 (ten) years from the end of each contractual relationship, unless your request for cancellation
- Owner and manager of data processing
The data holder is, for all legal purposes, is ALCEA SpA, in person of the Legal Representative “pro-tempore” with address Via Piemonte 18, Senago (Milano)
For the exercise of these rights, in addition to have full clarity on the transactions above mentioned, it will be possible to contact email@example.com
- Source of personal data
Personal data, held by ALCEA S.p.A., are collected directly from the interested person at the moment that these are put in the specific fields provided on the web form.
- Purpose of treatment
The personal data are processed according to the following purposes: a) fulfillment of obligations provide by law, regulations or legislation; b) functional activities carried out by ALCEA S.p.A., made via email as newsletter to notify such additional functions in relation to which the individual has the right to give or deny consent. Each individual has the right to refuse or revoke, at any time, her/his consent to the treatment, without adverse consequences in the relationship and/or to perform services requested before withdrawal.
- Data processing methods
In relation to the purposes described in paragraph 2 above, the processing of personal data occurs through manual, computer and data with strictly logic related to the finality above and in any event so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of data
- Categories of data subject to processing
In relation to the purposes described in paragraph 2 above, ALCEA S.p.A. processes personal data other than “sensitive” and “judicial” ones.
- Categories of subject to whom the data may be communicated
Your personal data may also to be released, if requested, to the Competent Authority in the legal / legislative matters in accordance with current regulations. The data processed by ALCEA S.p.A. are not subject to disclosure.
- Personal Rights
We also inform you, that the legislation on protection of personal data gives to the interested person the opportunity to exercise specific rights. In particular it may be possible to obtain:
- a) Confirmation of the existence or not of data that concerning her/him, even if not recorded yet, and their communication in intelligible form;
- b) Information about the origin of personal data, the purpose and the mode of treatment as well as the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- c) indication of the owner’s identity, as well as the categories of people to whom the Personal Information may be disclosed or may to knowledge
- d) the deletation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed unlawfully, as well as updating, rectifying or, when interested, integrating data.
The interested individual can also oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning her/him.
Requests referred in paragraph 6 may be submitted in writing to ALCEA S.p.A. through email message sent to the box firstname.lastname@example.org
Computing on Cookies
This simple technology allows to the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language, the logged on user areas, and other settings. Cookies are also used to count users and to improve the technical characteristics. This can facilitate your next visit and it can increase the usefulness of the site in your favour.
Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be much more frustrating experience.
The user can easily configure the browser to not accept cookies and to make anonymous their navigation.
Cookies are required to maintain the session’status when the user has registered / access to the platform and then identify the user through an autogenerated code named “SESSION ID”.
On the site and within the platform analysis services about traffic and tracking of records such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter are in operation. Please refer to Google / Facebook / Twitter for the information concerning personal processes. To avoid tracking Google Analytics / Facebook / Twitter, you can use a special tool made available by the data controller.
How can I check the Cookies’installation?
In addition to what indicated in this document, the user can manage the cookies’ preference directly within the personal browser and prevent that third parties can install the cookie. Via browser preferences it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including Cookie in which the installation permission of Cookies by this site has been authorised.
It is important to note that disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised. The user can find information about how to manage cookies in the browser in the following address: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Owner of the Privacy Data
Alcea S.p.A. Azienda Lombarda Colori e Affini
18, via Piemonte – 20030 Senago (MI) ITALY
cap.soc. 3.600.000,00 euro i.v.
codice fiscale partita IVA e registro imprese IT00718900152
REA Milano 422086